Our goal is to pack as much FUN and BIBLICAL learning into our teaching time as possible. Your children will be engaged with organized curriculums, offering interactive teaching, visual media and straightforward discussions. We are excited to spend time with your children this Sunday!
Nursery (Birth – 2 yrs)
Personal nurturing for your child. Parents can take comfort in knowing that their infants are receiving exceptional, loving care in our nursery while they enjoy worship or a class on Sunday morning. Our nursery is equipped with the perfect necessities for little ones from swings to mobiles to strollers, toys and cribs.
Preschool (2yrs – PreK)
Children have the opportunity to participate in a wonderful biblical lesson, craft, music and outdoor time (as weather permits). Fun and games are highly encouraged.
Kids Club (Kinder- 5th Grade)
Students are challenged to new ways of thinking, pushing them toward the next level of faith. Our Sunday morning gathering and high-energy events help students see church as a place they want to come rather than a place they have to come.
Kids Club Guidelines:
● Complete a Registration Form for your child; First Time Visitors and Returning Members
● Please ensure that your child does not bring toys into the classroom.
● Even though there is a bathroom break, please encourage your child to go to the restroom before class as well.
● For security reasons: When you drop your child at his/her classroom, we ask that you not enter the classroom.
● All volunteers and staff members have a background check if they work with children in any format.
General Nursery Guidelines:
● Please make sure all personal items belonging to your child are labeled ie: bags, bottles, pacifiers, and clothing.
● Babies that have been ill within the past 24 hours will not be admitted into the Nursery.
● All babies diapers will be changed, unless otherwise specified by the parent. All volunteers place a disposable paper on the changing table, and use disposable latex gloves.
CBC Kids Ministry is always on the look-out for dedicated, caring volunteers. Whether it’s in a class or overseeing the check-in desk, volunteer opportunities are available on Sunday mornings. All Kids Ministry Staff complete an on-board process which includes an application, background screening, reference calls, and an informal interview. Mandatory trainings, quarterly meetings, and reviews are required with KidMin Staff. Our KidMin Guidebook explains best practices and operating standards for anyone working with our children.